Westchester Home • Westchester Magazine
*Price does not always reflect fabric and options in photo.
Choose from many beautiful designer fabrics at this price.
*Price may not reflect options shown in photo.
82.25"l x 43.5"w x 70"h
The Montauk Twin Loft is a great space-saving option for sleep, study and storage. It features a 4-drawer chest with open shelving above that can be positioned on either end of the loft. The ladder can be used on the right or left side of the front rail, and guard rails are included. Add the Desk Panel and Chair for an integrated homework station, a full bed, or simply leave the space under the loft open. Available in twin and full sizes.
About The Collection
The Montauk Collection is a relaxed blend of sophistication and simplicity. Available in two perfectly understated finishes: Driftwood and Espresso, both replicating the natural aging of wood. The result is a collection of furniture poised to transition through the years with your child.
• Expertly crafted from solid kiln-dried wood
• Solid wood English dovetail drawers
• Finished no snag drawer interiors
• Smooth acting full extension side-mounted drawer glides
• Built-in drawer stops for safety
• Multi-step finish for lasting durability
• Solid iron drawer pulls for strength
• Beds feature secure hidden assembly for side rails
• Solid slat roll foundation for mattress
• Anti-tip hardware for safety
• Meets strict government safety guidelines as determined by ASTM, CPSC and CARB.
• Full Loft
• Desk Panel
• Full Bed
• Matching bedroom group
Once approved, you'll be able to use your financing immediately (minimum purchase is $999.) For additional details and disclosures on this offer, please visit our Financing page or stop by our store and someone will be happy to assist you.
*Financing is available for in-store purchases only.
Caring for your children’s furniture and keeping it looking fresh and always in great shape is easy, as long as you have the right information. Please visit our Product Care page where you will find lots of great tips and advice on how to maintain your furniture so that it will look its best for years to come. Please choose from the following links for your specific type of furniture: