Westchester Home • Westchester Magazine
*Price does not always reflect fabric and options in photo.
Choose from many beautiful designer fabrics at this price.
*Price may not reflect options shown in photo.
43.75"w x 81.63"d x 54"h
The sweet styling of the Clementine Court Upholstered Panel Shelter Bed is the place for your little one to dream. The sheltered headboard features a cozy, gentle curve and is upholstered in Bon Bon; a plush, light grey fabric that perfectly accents the finish of the bed. The footboard is beautifully carved, creating a bed fit for a princess. Available in twin, full and queen sizes. Available in Frosting and Spoon.
About The Collection
Clementine Court is an ode to the French Court finely detailed in painted finishes of delicate white and gray. Brushed nickel ring pulls and Dorothy Draper-inspired details add elegance that your little girl will enjoy from toddler to teen.
• Classically-styled products, built to grow with your child
• Expertly crafted from kiln-dried wood
• Beautiful, hand-applied, durable finishes
• Solid wood dovetailed drawers
• Mortise and tenon cabinetry
• Silent, self-closing drawers with built-in drawer stops
• Anti-tip hardware for safety
• Adjustable levelers for stability
• Solid slat roll foundation for mattress
• Meets strict government safety guidelines including Greenguard Gold Standard certification for best in quality
• Frosting (White)
• Spoon (Grey)
• Twin Bed
• Full Bed
• Queen Bed
• Bed Benches
• Matching bedroom group
Once approved, you'll be able to use your Country Willow Synchrony credit card immediately or whenever you'd like. (Minimum purchase is $999.) For additional details and disclosures on this offer, please visit our Financing page or stop by our store and someone will be happy to assist you.
*Financing is available for in-store purchases only.
Caring for your children’s furniture and keeping it looking fresh and always in great shape is easy, as long as you have the right information. Please visit our Product Care page where you will find lots of great tips and advice on how to maintain your furniture so that it will look its best for years to come. Please choose from the following links for your specific type of furniture: