Westchester Home • Westchester Magazine
*Price does not always reflect fabric and options in photo.
Choose from many beautiful designer fabrics at this price.
*Price may not reflect options shown in photo.
57.38"w x 88.75"d x 54"h
The Chelsea Square Storage Bed lets them keep everything within reach. The headboard features four open shelves that are perfect for books, flashlights and photos, and the drawer is great for stashing things away. Four cutouts for cord management keeps wires neat and tidy. The inset panel footboard is a traditional styling staple. Available in twin, full and queen sizes. Available in French Toast and Raisin.
About The Collection
Chelsea Square combines classic silhouettes with transitional details for an informal and appealing collection. Earthy finishes in Raisin and French Toast are enhanced by the modern lines of brushed nickel bar pulls for style that will remain a favorite throughout their childhood.
• Classically-styled products, built to grow with your child
• Expertly crafted from kiln-dried wood
• Beautiful, hand-applied, durable finishes
• Solid wood dovetailed drawers
• Mortise and tenon cabinetry
• Silent, self-closing drawers with built-in drawer stops
• Anti-tip hardware for safety
• Adjustable levelers for stability
• Solid slat roll foundation for mattress
• Meets strict government safety guidelines including Greenguard Gold Standard certification for best in quality
• Raisin (Dark)
• French Toast (Light)
• Twin Bed
• Full Bed
• Bed Benches
• Matching bedroom group
Once approved, you'll be able to use your financing immediately (minimum purchase is $999.) For additional details and disclosures on this offer, please visit our Financing page or stop by our store and someone will be happy to assist you.
*Financing is available for in-store purchases only.
Caring for your children’s furniture and keeping it looking fresh and always in great shape is easy, as long as you have the right information. Please visit our Product Care page where you will find lots of great tips and advice on how to maintain your furniture so that it will look its best for years to come. Please choose from the following links for your specific type of furniture: