Westchester Home • Westchester Magazine
*Price does not always reflect fabric and options in photo.
Choose from many beautiful designer fabrics at this price.
*Price may not reflect options shown in photo.
Twin 44"w x 82"d x 52"h
Note: Footboard is 32"h
The Caraway Iron Bed features upholstered panels with a hand-crafted iron frame. Nailheads add the finishing touch. Available as headboard only. Accommodates the Roll-out or Pop-up Trundle Unit. Available in twin and full sizes.
About The Collection
Virginia Ironworks handmade iron beds are 100% crafted in the USA. Their unmatched quality, comfort and design make them the perfect choice for your family. They are available in an unrivaled number of styles, configurations and finishes that will blend perfectly into any home.
• Meticulously shaped and forged iron beds with hand-poured decorative castings
• 100% hand-crafted in the USA by skilled artisans
• Styles range from classic interpretations to imaginative original designs
• Over 30 colors and finishes including two-tone options to personalize your style
• Multi-step finishes are hand-applied and then baked on for superior durability and richness
• One-piece headboard and footboard construction for strength and dependable quality
• Heavy-duty frames to ensure stability and superior mattress support
• XLTwin length and custom headboard and footboard heights are available
• Optional rollout or pop-up trundle units for guests
• Meets strict government safety guidelines as determined by the CPSC, ASTM and CARB
Available in 35 finishes, 16 fabrics, and 4 bonded leathers.
• Twin 44"w x 82"d x 52"h
• Full 58"w x 82"d x 52"h
• Roll-out Twin Trundle
• Pop-up Twin Trundle
Note: Footboards are 32"h
Once approved, you'll be able to use your financing immediately (minimum purchase is $999.) For additional details and disclosures on this offer, please visit our Financing page or stop by our store and someone will be happy to assist you.
*Financing is available for in-store purchases only.
Caring for your children’s furniture and keeping it looking fresh and always in great shape is easy, as long as you have the right information. Please visit our Product Care page where you will find lots of great tips and advice on how to maintain your furniture so that it will look its best for years to come. Please choose from the following links for your specific type of furniture: