Westchester Home • Westchester Magazine
*Price does not always reflect fabric and options in photo.
Choose from many beautiful designer fabrics at this price.
*Price may not reflect options shown in photo.
60"w x 20"d x 37"h
The Beverly 7-Drawer Dresser brings a touch of glamour to the nursery featuring four large drawers and three smaller drawers. Drawer fronts are accented with beveled molding and round pulls and by choosing a complementary or contrasting color for the molding you can achieve a truly unique look. Pair with Changing Tray for the prettiest nursery changing station.
About The Collection
The Beverly Collection is a modern twist on old Hollywood glamour, creating the perfect bedroom collection for the style-savvy girl. Features include detailed trim work, gold and silver pulls, two-tone accents, and a semi-gloss finish for heirloom-quality craftsmanship.
• Heirloom-quality construction by skilled artisans
• 100% Hand-made in the USA
• Crafted from select, kiln-dried, domestic hardwoods
• Multi-step, hand-applied finishes for lasting durability
• 33 colors and stains to personalize your child's room
• Other options include: two-toning, hardware selection, fabric choices and appliqués
• Smooth-closing, full-extension drawer glides
• Built-in drawer stops for safety
• Anti-tip hardware on all dressers, chests and case pieces
• Meets strict government safety guidelines as determined by the CPSC, ASTM and CARB
• 33 colors available
• Changing Trays
• Changing Pads
• Matching bedroom group
Once approved, you'll be able to use your financing immediately (minimum purchase is $999.) For additional details and disclosures on this offer, please visit our Financing page or stop by our store and someone will be happy to assist you.
*Financing is available for in-store purchases only.
Caring for your children’s furniture and keeping it looking fresh and always in great shape is easy, as long as you have the right information. Please visit our Product Care page where you will find lots of great tips and advice on how to maintain your furniture so that it will look its best for years to come. Please choose from the following links for your specific type of furniture: